To start this topic of factions off I am guessing 3/4 of you don't know what a faction is. A faction is a group or players on zCraft who have decided to combine forces to either make a large build or just be in a group of pals.Edit
There are many factions on zCraft in which all are great in there own way. Below is a list of active Factions on zCraft. To join a faction say /f join (faction name) to create a fraction say /f create (name)
These are only the large and active factions.
Commands used in factions:
- /f help [page] Displays the ingame help pages
- /f list,ls Lists all factions on the server.
- /f show,who *[faction tag] Show detailed information on a certain faction.
- /f map *[on|off]
Show an ascii-art map of the nearby territory. Per default it will render only when you use the command. If you specify on or off you will toggle if the map should render every once in a while.
- /f join [faction] Join a faction.
- /f leave leave your current faction
- /f chat,c Switch faction only chat on and off.
- /f home Teleport to the faction home
- /f create [faction tag] Create a new faction with you as admin.
- /f desc [desc] Change the faction description.
- /f open,close Switch if invitation is required to join your faction
- /f invite,inv [player name]
/f deinvite,inv [player name]
Invite / deinvite a player to your faction. If your guild is closed invitations are required to join the guild.
- /f sethome Set the faction home
- /f claim
/f unclaim, declaim
Claim or unclaim the land where you are standing. The area claimed is a minecraft “chunk”. It is an 16×16 area all the way from bedrock to the sky. If you are claiming territory from another faction you must start at the border. Only faction moderators and admin can do this.
- /f tag [faction tag] Change the faction tag
- /f kick [player name] Kick a player from the faction. Faction moderators can kick normal players but not eachother. The faction admin can kick moderators though.
- /f mod [player name] Give or revoke moderator rights to one of the members of the faction. You must be faction admin to do this.
- /f admin [player name]
Hand over your admin rights to another member. Note that you are really handing it over. You will not be admin for the faction any longer. You will be turned into a moderator, but the new admin could kick you any time.
- /f title [player name] *[title]
Set or remove a players title. This serves special meaning. It’s just fun and allows you to “promote” players.
- /f ally [faction name]
/f neutral [faction name]
/f enemy [faction name]
Set which relation your WHISH you had to another faction.
This Read more about relations below.
- /f version Which version of this plugin are you using?
- /f safeclaim,safe Claim land for the safezone.